An IT Partner not Provider:
Small and medium businesses are continuing to scrutinize IT budgets.
Service quality demands are at an all-time high and the Internet
has revolutionized how organizations operate, which makes the “old-world”
IT service delivery models ineffective. Our managed services program
addresses your business pain, by:
- Monitoring the critical health status of devices and applications
- Remotely diagnose problems before they occur
- Capacity planning reports for informed IT purchasing and budget
- Insight into re-engineering service level agreements (SLA) more
- Strong service management methodology through the ITSM standards
- Minimize network downtime that causes lost productivity
- Our team of experienced IT professionals that are on call 24
hours a day.
“Technology is the #1 budget item
after HR, yet it is the least understood. Our focus and expertise
is enabling businesses to reduce the maintenance costs and increase
the service quality and reliability of their IT infrastructure.”
A Network Optimization
Network optimization not just operations!
Monitor: Monitoring of your network infrastructure
has become as important and business critical as monitoring the
security of the assets on your premises. Both should be outsourced
to an expert.
Manage: Our MSP model delivers
IT services on a 24x7 proactive basis. The
result: the customer pays monthly for IT service and support
they need based on agreed upon business expectations.
Optimize: "In 2003,
the mantra for closing sales will be ‘optimization.’
Solution providers that help customers do more with the same equipment,
and in some cases less, will win the deals. The gating factor to
emerging technology in this stubborn economy remains limited IT
budgets. That is why it is important to show clients how to save
money by consolidating servers or storage, re-engineering procurement,
deploying a new management infrastructure and the like, solution
- 5 Trends to Watch, Computer Reseller
News, January, 2003